Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Employee Benefits in Argentina 2018
The development of Argentine social security programs and policies started in the early 20th century. At present, the system has numerous policies and programs, including compulsory social insurance and social assistance. The system provides both basic social protection and a higher level of protection. Under the basic social protection, family allowance and retirement benefits are provided to families and workers employed in the informal sector, while compulsory contributory insurance schemes are provided under a higher level of protection systems.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Argentina, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Argentina, detailed information about the private benefits in Argentina, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Argentina.
- Argentina's social security system comprises two main branches: social insurance and social assistance.
- All policies and programs relating to the Argentine social security system are formulated and regulated by the Ministry of Labor, Employment, and Social Security.
- Social insurance is a contributory scheme to which both employers and employees contribute.
- Social assistance is a non-contributory scheme in which people with income below the subsistence level participate.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Argentina.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Argentina.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Argentina.
- Assess Argentine employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Argentina.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Argentine employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN ARGENTINA
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.2 Types of Retirement Plan
6.1.6 Payment Options
6.1.7 Employee and employer contributions
6.2 Death in Service
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.2.5 Typical Employer Practice
6.2.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.3.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.4 Short-Term Sickness Benefits
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Employee benefits in Argentina, Retirement benefits, Death in service, Long-term disability benefits, Medical benefits, Workmen's compensation, Maternity and paternity benefits, Family benefits, Unemployment, Leave, Private benefits
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports