Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Canada Life Financial Corporation (CLFC), a subsidiary of The Great-West Life Assurance Company, is a diversified international financial services company. It provides protection and wealth management products and related services. The company's products and services include life, critical illness, creditor, and disability insurance, and reinsurance. It also provides annuities, pension plans, trusts and other investment products through its subsidiaries. It offers these products and services to individuals and groups. The company has operations in Canada, the Isle of Man, Germany, Ireland, the UK and the US. CLFC is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The company reported gross premiums written CAD23,172 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 16.2% over that in FY2016. Its net premiums was CAD8,387 million in FY2017, an increase of 17.6% over that in FY2016.
Canada Life Financial Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 03,2018: Canada Life reports its 1st Quarter financial results ending March 31, 2018
Aug 02,2017: Canada Life Financial reports results for the six months ending 30 June, 2017
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Key Facts 5
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Key Employees 6
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 7
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Major Products and Services 8
Canada Life Financial Corporation-History 9
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Company Statement 10
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Business Description 13
Business Segment: Participating 13
Business Segment: Shareholder 13
Key Stats 14
Geographical Segment: Canada 14
Geographical Segment: Europe/Reinsurance 14
Geographical Segment: The US 14
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Corporate Strategy 15
Canada Life Financial Corporation-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Strengths 16
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Weaknesses 17
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Opportunities 18
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Threats 19
Canada Life Financial Corporation-Key Competitors 20
Canada Life Financial Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 21
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 22
May 03, 2018: Canada Life reports its 1st Quarter financial results ending March 31, 2018 22
Aug 02, 2017: Canada Life Financial reports results for the six months ending 30 June, 2017 23
Section 4-Appendix 30
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
Canada Life Financial Corporation, Key Facts 5
Canada Life Financial Corporation, Key Employees 6
Canada Life Financial Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Canada Life Financial Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Canada Life Financial Corporation, History 9
Canada Life Financial Corporation, Subsidiaries 12
Canada Life Financial Corporation, Key Competitors 20
Canada Life Financial Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 21
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Sun Life Financial Inc
CUMIS Life Insurance Company
Manulife Financial Corporation
Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada
Canada Life Financial Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports