Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Caixa Economica Federal-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Caixa Economica Federal-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Caixa Economica Federal (Caixa) is a government-owned financial institution. The bank operates under the Ministry of Finance, Brazil. It provides banking and other financial products and services to individual and corporate customers. It offers accounts and cards offerings such as savings accounts, credit cards, current account individual, easy cash account, and salary transfer account. Its loan portfolio comprises personal loans, loan for pensioners, vehicle loans, commercial loans, and housing loans. The bank provides a range of insurance products including auto insurance, home insurance, and residential insurance. and life insurance. In addition, Caixa administers lotteries, funds and programs, including the unemployment compensation fund, wage variation compensation fund, social integration program, social development fund, residential lease fund, and popular housing guarantee fund. It operates through branches across Brazil and representative offices in Japan, the US, and Venezuela. Caixa is headquartered in Brasilia, Brazil.
- Detailed information on Caixa Economica Federal required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Caixa Economica Federal in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Caixa Economica Federal including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Caixa Economica Federal's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Caixa Economica Federal, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Caixa Economica Federal and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Caixa Economica Federal as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Caixa Economica Federal's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Caixa Economica Federal: Company Overview 7
Caixa Economica Federal: Overview and Key Facts 7
Caixa Economica Federal: Overview 7
Caixa Economica Federal: Key Facts 7
Caixa Economica Federal: Key Employees 8
Caixa Economica Federal: Key Employee Biographies 9
Caixa Economica Federal: Major Products and Services 11
Caixa Economica Federal: Company History 12
Caixa Economica Federal: Management Statement 14
Caixa Economica Federal: Key Competitors 20
Caixa Economica Federal: Company Analysis 21
Caixa Economica Federal: Business Description 21
Caixa Economica Federal: SWOT Analysis 22
Caixa Economica Federal: SWOT Overview 22
Caixa Economica Federal: Strengths 22
Caixa Economica Federal: Weaknesses 23
Caixa Economica Federal: Opportunities 23
Caixa Economica Federal: Threats 23
Caixa Economica Federal: Recent Developments 25
Caixa Economica Federal: News and Events Summary 25
Caixa Economica Federal: Business Expansion 26
Caixa Economica Federal: Business Reorganization 26
Caixa Economica Federal: Contracts 27
Caixa Economica Federal: Financial Deals 28
Caixa Economica Federal: Financial Performance 28
Caixa Economica Federal: Regulatory and L
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports