Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Aviva Ltd.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Aviva Ltd.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Aviva Ltd. (Aviva Singapore), a subsidiary of Aviva Plc, is a multi-line insurance company. The company provides a wide range of life and non-life insurance products to individuals, families and business clients. It offers insurance products for car, personal accident, travel, home, critical illness, term life and whole life. Aviva Singapore also offers savings plans, retirement solutions, investment-linked plans and investment portfolio administration services. The company markets, sells, and distributes its insurance products primarily through brokers, direct and online, corporate partners and financial advisers. Aviva Singapore is headquartered in Singapore.
- Detailed information on Aviva Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Aviva Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Aviva Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Aviva Ltd.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Aviva Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Aviva Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Aviva Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Aviva Ltd.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Aviva Ltd.: Company Overview 8
Aviva Ltd.: Overview and Key Facts 8
Aviva Ltd.: Overview 8
Aviva Ltd.: Key Facts 8
Aviva Ltd.: Key Employees 9
Aviva Ltd.: Key Employee Biographies 10
Aviva Ltd.: Major Products and Services 12
Aviva Ltd.: Company History 13
Aviva Ltd.: Management Statement 14
Aviva Ltd.: Key Competitors 15
Aviva Ltd.: Company Analysis 16
Aviva Ltd.: Business Description 16
Aviva Ltd.: SWOT Analysis 17
Aviva Ltd.: SWOT Overview 17
Aviva Ltd.: Strengths 17
Aviva Ltd.: Weaknesses 17
Aviva Ltd.: Opportunities 18
Aviva Ltd.: Threats 18
Aviva Ltd.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 20
Aviva Ltd.: Financial Deals Overview 20
Aviva Ltd.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 22
Aviva Ltd.: Divestments 23
Aviva Ltd.: Recent Developments 24
Aviva Ltd.: News and Events Summary 24
Aviva Ltd.: Business Expansion 25
Aviva Ltd.: Contracts 25
Aviva Ltd.: Financial Deals 25
Aviva Ltd.: Regulatory and Legal Events 26
Aviva Ltd.: Strategy and Operations 26
Contact Us 28
About MarketLine 29
List of Figures
Figure 1: Aviva Ltd.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM )
Figure 2: Aviva Ltd.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 3: Aviva Ltd.: Divestments Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 4: Aviva Ltd.: Divestments by Geography (2014-YTD 2018)
List of Tables
Table 1: Aviva Ltd.: Key Facts
Table 2: Aviva Ltd.: Key Employees
Table 3: Aviva Ltd.: Key Competitors
Table 4: Aviva Ltd.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM )
Table 5: Aviva Ltd.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD 2018)
Table 6: Aviva Ltd.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD
Table 7: Aviva Ltd
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports