Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Yemen: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Yemen provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Yemen, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Yemen's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Yemen through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Yemen through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Yemen through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Yemen through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Yemen in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Yemen perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Yemen perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Yemen perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments (January 2017-June 2018) 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographical location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 12
Key political figures 12
Key policies 13
Governance indicators 13
Economic Landscape 15
Structure and policies 17
Financial system 17
GDP and growth rate 17
Fiscal situation 22
International investment position 23
Monetary situation 24
Social Landscape 26
Structure and policies 26
Demographic composition 26
Income distribution 29
Technological Landscape 30
Structure and policies 30
Ask the analyst 32
About MarketLine 32
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Yemen 9
Figure 2: Yemen-Key Political Events Timeline 12
Figure 3: Yemen-Key Political Figures 13
Figure 4: Evolution of GDP Growth in Yemen, 2007-2017 17
Figure 5: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Yemen (Constant Prices), 2012-22f 18
Figure 6: Sector Specific GDP in Yemen, 2017 19
Figure 7: Agricultural Output in Yemen, 2012-17 20
Figure 8: Industrial Output in Yemen, 2012-17 21
Figure 9: Services output in Yemen, 2012-17 22
Figure 10: Trade Position in Yemen, 2012-16 23
Figure 11: CPI and Inflation in Yemen, 2012-22f 24
Figure 12: Unemployment in Yemen, 2012-22f 25
Figure 13: Healthcare Expenditure, 2011-17 28
Figure 14: Internet User and Penetration, 2012-16 31
List of Tables
Table 1: Yemen-Key Facts, 2018 8
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (as a Percentage of Total Population), 2017 27
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports