Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
United Services Automobile Association - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's United Services Automobile Association Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by United Services Automobile Association since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes United Services Automobile Association's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by United Services Automobile Association. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on United Services Automobile Association's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by United Services Automobile Association and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for United Services Automobile Association's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about United Services Automobile Association's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 4
LIST OF TABLES 5
LIST OF FIGURES 5
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 6
CORPORATE VENTURING 7
Corporate Venturing - Overview 7
Corporate Venturing - Deal reports 8
Partnership - Deal reports 55
Contact Us 57
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 57
Deal Definition and Methodology 59
About MarketLine 66
List of Figures
Figure 1: United Services Automobile Association corporate venturing volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: United Services Automobile Association corporate venturing by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List of Tables
Table 1: United Services Automobile Association corporate venturing volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: United Services Automobile Association corporate venturing by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports