Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Barclays Wealth and Investment Management ("Barclays Wealth") operates under Barclays UK and Barclays Corporate & International, the company's two main divisions. This comes after Barclays began undergoing another restructure, whereby the company will focus on its key market of the UK as it continues to withdraw from non-core markets. One of the company's largest divestments was its US Wealth Americas division to Stifel in December 2015. Barclays Wealth operates an extensive branch network in the country, with most located in Southeast England. The company also has offices in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- Barclays Wealth continues to divest from non-core markets in an effort to improve efficiencies. In May 2016 Barclays announced the sale of a stake in its African unit, and in April 2016 announced the completed sale of its retail and wealth investment management units in Portugal to Bankinter.
- Divestment activity has had a clear impact on Barclays' financial performance. The bank has shifted its focus towards investment and corporate banking, which show signs of profit growth. In addition, the company saw 13% operating revenue growth in Barclaycard, while operating revenues for Personal and Corporate Banking dropped.
- Entrepreneurs, along with corporations, are some of the division's target groups. It provides relationship managers across eight regions throughout the UK to support clients with their entrepreneurial ventures.
- Barclays Wealth offers non-domiciled UK residents a team of bankers with a range of services that cater to offshore banking, mortgage, and trust needs. This is in line with the company's strategy to become a transatlantic bank.
- Barclays resonates with audiences on digital platforms such as Barclays One, providing clients with a view of their total wealth using interactive charts and currency breakdown features. It also seeks to provide clients with lifestyle experiences and philanthropic support.
Verdict Financial's "Super League In-Depth Analysis: Barclays Wealth 2016" is a comprehensive analysis of Barclays Wealth's wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company's strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
- Insight into Barclays Wealth's growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm's organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm's financial performance at group and divisional, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Barclays Wealth's service and product proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Barclays Wealth's marketing and social media activities.
Reasons to Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Barclays Wealth and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Barclays Wealth's recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Barclays Wealth's client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Barclays Wealth's marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
1. Executive Summary
3. Financial Performance
4. Customers & Products
5. Marketing & Advertising
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Bank of Singapore
Barclays Wealth & Investment Management
AUA, assets under advice, AUM, assets under management, Barclays, expat residents, HNW, social media, UHNW, wealth management
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports