Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Mastercard Incorporated: Fintech Ecosystem
Mastercard is transforming itself from a focus on plastic to digitally enabled payment processes and tools. It is actively supporting development in fintech through in-house labs and various incubator and accelerator programs.
To maintain a significant role in the payments ecosystem, Mastercard is actively investing in companies offering digital payments solutions for purchases of goods and services. Mastercard's recent investments have focused on artificial intelligence and automation technologies as the sophistication and relevance of these technologies has become more clear.
Mastercard is entering partnerships with technology companies to create seamless and flexible payments options that enhance the consumer experience. Mastercard has also made multiple acquisitions over the years to expand its e-commerce payments offering and deliver superior processing solutions to both financial institutions and consumers.
This report provides information and insights into Mastercard's fintech activities, including-
- fintech strategies
- fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- key investments including details on the company and its business description
- details of various accelerator programs, partnerships, in-house launches, and acquisitions.
- In October 2017, Mastercard announced its plans to invest USD 750m in Indian fintech companies by 2020.
- Mastercard has established nine labs globally, to ideate and experiment on future technologies and add innovative solutions to its business.
- As of April 2018, Mastercard has filed over 30 patents related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Mastercard's fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into Mastercard's product launches, investments, and partnership strategies.
Table of Contents
1. Key Facts
2. Fintech Strategy
a) In-House Applications
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
3. Investment, Partnership, & Acquisition Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Mastercard, Fintech, Security, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Commerce & Payment Technologies, Automation, Connected Devices & IoT, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports