Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Global Risk Report-Q1 2018
Global Risk Report is based on GlobalData Country Risk Index (GCRI) which is a unique country risk-rating model that determines the existing and future level of country risk by assessing various qualitative and quantitative factors. The index is formulated to help firms prepare their global business strategies on the basis of historical developments in an economy and also their future expectations.
The Country Risk Index incorporates the latest available macroeconomics, political, social, technological, environmental and legal data from a range of recognized national and international statistical sources, and incorporates proprietary data from GlobalData Economics Research. The model also features expert analytical judgment from in-house economists and takes into account their insights and opinions. By applying a robust approach to assessing risk, GlobalData analysts ensure that strategists have an effective tool to assess current trends and risks facing the economies across the globe.
- Europe witnessed a reduction in risk score (32.8 in Q1 2018 vs 32.7 Q3 2017) on improved economic outlook of the region. There has been an improvement in the rankings of Bosnia, Belarus and Belgium whereas overall risk increased in Greece, UK and Czech Republic in GCRI Q1 2018 update.
- Asia-Pacific region has the second lowest regional risk after Europe. Taiwan, Bangladesh, Cambodia and New Zealand registered improvements in their risk score whereas overall risk in Pakistan, Uzbekistan and the Philippines increased in Q1 2018 over the last update.
- The risk score of the Americas remained unchanged over the previous update in Q1 2018, following a decline in Q3 2017 over Q2 2017. Colombia, Peru and Chile recorded an improvement in the ranking whereas overall risk in the US and Venezuela increased in Q1 2018
- The Middle East and African regions witnessed an increase in risk score in Q1 2018 on the back of heightened geopolitical risk due to events such as the Qatar crisis, Yemen conflict, sanctions on Iran along with weak economic performance in the region.
Reasons to buy
- The fifth update version of GlobalData Country Risk Index (GCRI) Q1 2018 ranks Singapore at the top followed by Sweden and Switzerland.
- 30 countries were identified in the very low risk zone, 35 countries in the low risk zone, 36 countries under manageable risk, 28 countries under high risk and seven countries in the very high risk zone in GCRI Q1 2018.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Flashback (January to June 2018) 6
3 Key Events: July-December 2018 7
4 Global Overview-Summary 8
4.1 Global growth to strengthen further in 2018 8
4.2 Global Overview-Key Highlights 9
5 GCRI-Country Ranking 11
6 GCRI: Global Landscape 2018 13
7 Regional Analysis 14
7.1 Asia Pacific 14
7.1.1 Regional Risks in Terms of Likelihood 14
7.1.2 Asia Pacific Region-Risk Highlights 15
7.1.3 Political Outlook: Asia-Pacific Region 17
7.1.4 Economic Outlook: Asia-Pacific Region 18
7.1.5 Economic Outlook: Asia-Pacific 20
7.1.6 Social Outlook: Asia-Pacific Region 22
7.1.7 Technology Outlook: Asia-Pacific Region 23
7.1.8 Legal Outlook: Asia-Pacific Region 24
7.1.9 Environment Outlook: Asia-Pacific Region 25
7.2 Countries with Improved Ranks in Q1 2018 26
7.3 Countries with Deteriorated Ranks in Q1 2018 27
7.4 Europe Region 28
7.4.1 Regional Risks in Terms of Likelihood 28
7.4.2 Europe-Risk Highlights 29
7.4.3 Political Outlook: Europe Region 31
7.4.4 Economic Outlook: Europe 33
7.4.5 Economic Outlook: Europe 35
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Risk, country, globalization, political stability, ageing population, wages, dependency, intellectual property, economic growth, innovation, flood, earthquake, governance, debt
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports