Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Georgia: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Georgia provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Georgia, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Georgia's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Georgia through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Georgia through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Georgia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Georgia through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Georgia in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Georgia perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Georgia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Georgia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments (January 2017 to June 2018) 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographical location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 12
Key political figures 12
Structure of government 12
Key policies 14
Governance indicators 15
Economic Landscape 16
Structure and policies 18
Financial system 18
GDP and growth rate 18
Fiscal situation 24
International investment position 25
Monetary situation 25
Social Landscape 28
Demographic composition 29
Income distribution 32
Technological Landscape 33
Structure and policies 33
Intellectual property 33
Research and Development 33
Opportunity sectors 34
Telecommunications, broadband and Internet 34
About MarketLine 35
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Georgia 9
Figure 2: Georgia-key political events timeline 11
Figure 3: Georgia-key political figures 12
Figure 4: Distribution of seats by political parties in the 2016 elections of Georgia 14
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Georgia, 2007-2017 17
Figure 6: GDP and GDP growth in Georgia, 2012-22f 19
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Georgia, 2017 20
Figure 8: Agricultural output in Georgia, 2012-17 21
Figure 9: Industrial output in Georgia, 2012-17 22
Figure 10: Services output in Georgia, 2012-17 23
Figure 11: Georgia's trade position in Georgia, 2013-17 24
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-based inflation in Georgia, 2012-22f 26
Figure 13: Unemployment rate in Georgia, 2012-22f 27
Figure 14: Major religions in Georgia 30
Figure 15: Healthcare expenditure, 2011-17 32
Figure 16: Internet subscribers in Georgia, 2012-16 34
List of Tables
Table 1: Georgia-key facts 8
Table 2: Mid-year population by age (% of total population), 2017 29
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports