Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Citigroup Inc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Citigroup Inc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Citigroup Inc. (Citigroup) is a provider of diversified financial services. It offers retail, commercial, and investment banking; securities brokerage; trade and securities services; and wealth management solutions. The group provides a range of accounts and deposits, debit and credit cards, loans and mortgages, small business banking solutions, treasury and trade services, and corporate and institutional lending. Citigroup also offers asset management, capital market and securities services. The group primarily operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific and caters to individuals high-net-worth clients, corporates, small businesses, and institutional and government clients. Citigroup is headquartered in New York, the US.
- Detailed information on Citigroup Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Citigroup Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Citigroup Inc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Citigroup Inc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Citigroup Inc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Citigroup Inc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Citigroup Inc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Citigroup Inc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Citigroup Inc: Company Overview 9
Citigroup Inc: Overview and Key Facts 9
Citigroup Inc: Overview 9
Citigroup Inc: Key Facts 9
Citigroup Inc: Key Employees 11
Citigroup Inc: Key Employee Biographies 14
Citigroup Inc: Major Products and Services 17
Citigroup Inc: Company History 18
Citigroup Inc: Management Statement 27
Citigroup Inc: Locations and Subsidiaries 31
Citigroup Inc: Key Competitors 34
Citigroup Inc: Company Analysis 35
Citigroup Inc: Business Description 35
Citigroup Inc: SWOT Analysis 36
Citigroup Inc: SWOT Overview 36
Citigroup Inc: Strengths 36
Citigroup Inc: Weaknesses 37
Citigroup Inc: Opportunities 37
Citigroup Inc: Threats 39
Citigroup Inc: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 41
Citigroup Inc: Financial Deals Overview 41
Citigroup Inc: Targets and Partners 43
Citigroup Inc: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 45
Citigroup Inc: Advisors 46
Citigroup Inc: Top Legal Advisors 46
Citigroup Inc: Top Financial Advisors 46
Citigroup Inc: Mergers and Acquisitions 51
Citigroup Inc: Corporate Venturing 52
Citigroup Inc: Capital Raising 53
Citigroup Inc: Partnership 54
Citigroup Inc: Divestments 55
Citigroup Inc: Recent Developments 56
Citigroup Inc: News and Events Summary 56
Citigroup Inc: Business Expansion 59
Citigroup Inc: Contracts 60
Citigroup Inc: Corporate Social Responsibility 62
Citigroup Inc: Strategy and Operations 63
Contact Us 64
About MarketLine 65
List of Figures
Figure 1: Citigroup Inc: Deal
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports