Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Aviva: Fintech Ecosystem
In 2014, Aviva initiated a Digital First strategy with the aim of creating digital experiences and tools for its customers. As part of this, it is actively investing and partnering with innovative fintech and insurtech start-ups independently and through its fintech divisions Aviva Ventures and Digital Garages.
Aviva has participated in fintech investments, mainly through consortium investment rounds. Aviva's investments have mainly been focused on connected devices and IoT technology.
Aviva partnered with various Insurtech companies that are offering security and risk mitigation solutions, to offer their enhanced security solutions to its insurance customers. it is also partnering with various accelerators in the US and Canada in order to collaborate with innovative start-ups and explore new business ideas.
The report provides information and insights into Aviva's fintech activities, including-
- Insights of its fintech strategies
- Overview of fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, in-house launches, and partnerships.
- As of March 2018, Aviva Ventures has invested in eight fintech/insurtech companies.
- Over the last two years, Aviva's consortium investments have been focused on analytics and artificial intelligence (AI).
- As of January 2018, Aviva has accelerated 69 insurtech start-ups based in UK, the US, and Canada through its partnered accelerators.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Aviva's Fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Aviva.
Table of Contents
1. Key Facts
a) In-house Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
c) Industry Engagement
3. Investor-Partner Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
5. Key People
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Aviva, Fintech, Insurtech, Analytics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Connected Devices
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports