Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) is the Central Bank of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It undertakes the activity of issuing the national currency. The bank also acts as the banker to the government, supervises commercial banks, manages the foreign exchange reserves and conducts monetary policy for promoting price and exchange rate stability. The bank establishes banking and financing regulations, monitor's country's economy, provide banking and exchange license, economic research reports and statistics, and set financial and exchange rates such as exchange rate, repo rate, and government securities. It also manages a money museum. SAMA is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency Key Recent Developments
May 16,2018: Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority provides training solutions to the insurance sector and nationalizes more than 70% of the sector jobs
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-Key Facts 5
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-Key Employees 6
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-Major Products and Services 7
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-History 8
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-Business Description 12
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-Strengths 13
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-Weaknesses 14
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-Opportunities 15
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency-Threats 16
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 17
May 16, 2018: Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority provides training solutions to the insurance sector and nationalizes more than 70% of the sector jobs 17
May 16, 2018: Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority provides training solutions to the insurance sector and nationalizes more than 70% of the sector jobs 18
Section 4-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, Key Facts 5
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, Key Employees 6
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, Major Products and Services 7
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, History 8
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports