Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Hong Kong 2018
"Retail Banking Market Dynamics: Hong Kong 2018", report identifies the macroeconomic and competitive dynamics that impact upon the Hong Kong retail banking market.
The personal loan and retail deposits markets in Hong Kong reported strong growth during 2013-17, but are expected to decelerate going forward. The credit card market is expected to show moderate growth during 2018-22 compared with the preceding five-year period, while the mortgage market is expected to decline slightly. Hong Kong banks are the most profitable when compared with their peers in China and Singapore. Their operating efficiency is also higher.
It provides insight into-
- The outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages.
- Net changes in market share across all four product areas.
- Overall financial performance including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
- Among the top banks in the retail deposits market, HSBC lost the most market share over 2013-17.
- Public Bank outperformed the top banks with the highest annual growth rate in personal loan balances in 2017.
- Credit card balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 2.9% over 2018-22.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Table of Contents
Financial Ratios Market Average
Competitor Financial Performance
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
OCBC Wing Hang Bank
Hang Seng Bank
Bank of China
Bank of Communications
Bank of East Asia
Deposits, Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Mortgages, Market Shares, Return on Assets, Net Interest Margin, Cost to Income ratio, Interest income as % of Net Income
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports