Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Retail Banking Market Dynamics: France - 2018
France's retail deposits and mortgage markets performed well during 2013-17, but are expected to perform sluggishly over the next five years. Conversely, the credit card market fell during 2013-17 but is expected to slowly recover. France ranked among the countries with the lowest interest margins and profits in Europe between 2013 and 2017. The cost-to-income ratio remained high in France.
This report identifies macroeconomic and competitive dynamics that impact upon the French retail banking market. It provides insight into -
- The outlook for deposits, credit cards, personal loans, and mortgages.
- Net changes in market share across all four product areas.
- Overall financial performance including profitability, efficiency, and income sources.
- Credit Agricole, which leads the retail mortgage market in France, increased its market share the most in 2017.
- Credit card balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 3.6% over 2018-22.
- Mortgage balances are expected to record a compound annual growth rate of 2.3% over 2018-22.
Reasons to buy
- Identify factors affecting growth prospects across the deposit, credit card, personal loan, and mortgage markets.
- Track competitor gains and losses in market share.
- Assess the financial performance of competitors.
Table of Contents
Financial Ratios Market Average
Competitor Financial Performance
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Groupe BCPE (Banque Populaire)
Credit Mutuel - CIC
Deposits, Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Mortgages, Market Shares, Return on Assets, Net Interest Margin, Cost to Income ratio, Interest income as % of Net Income
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports