Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Kuwait Finance House (KFH)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kuwait Finance House (KFH) is an Islamic financial institution that provides a wide range of banking, treasury, and investment solutions. Its banking portfolio comprises deposit accounts, personal loans, term loans, equipment finance, investment funds, debit, credit, and prepaid cards, commodity and real estate murabaha finance, local leasing, wakala and istisna'a facilities. The treasury solutions include liquidity management, murabaha investments, exchange of deposits with banks and financial institutions and international banking relationships. The company manages direct equity and real estate investments, investments in subsidiaries and associates, and provides international leasing services. It has operations in Kuwait, Bahrain, Germany, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Turkey, and Malaysia. KFH is headquartered in Safat, Kuwait.
Kuwait Finance House Key Recent Developments
Apr 30,2018: Kuwait Finance House announces 44m net profit in Q1 2018
Aug 06,2017: KFH wins 'Best Consumer Digital Bank in the Middle East 2017'
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Kuwait Finance House-Key Facts 6
Kuwait Finance House-Key Employees 7
Kuwait Finance House-Key Employee Biographies 8
Kuwait Finance House-Major Products and Services 10
Kuwait Finance House-History 11
Kuwait Finance House-Company Statement 15
Kuwait Finance House-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Kuwait Finance House-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Corporate Banking 21
Business Segment: Investment 21
Business Segment: Retail and Private Banking 21
Business Segment: Treasury 21
Geographical Segment: International 22
Geographical Segment: Local 22
Kuwait Finance House-Corporate Strategy 23
Kuwait Finance House-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
Kuwait Finance House-Strengths 24
Kuwait Finance House-Weaknesses 25
Kuwait Finance House-Opportunities 26
Kuwait Finance House-Threats 27
Kuwait Finance House-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
Section 4-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Figures
Kuwait Finance House, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 32
Kuwait Finance House, Ratio Charts 34
List of Tables
Kuwait Finance House, Key Facts 6
Kuwait Finance House, Key Employees 7
Kuwait Finance House, Key Employee Biographies 8
Kuwait Finance House, Major Products and Services 10
Kuwait Finance House, History 11
Kuwait Finance House, Other Locations 18
Kuwait Finance House, Subsidiaries 18
Kuwait Finance House, Key Competitors 28
Kuwait Finance House, Ratios based on current share price 29
Kuwait Finance House, Annual Ratios 30
Kuwait Finance House, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Kuwait Finance House, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Kuwait International Bank KSC
Gulf Bank of Kuwait
Boubyan Bank KSCP
Warba Bank K.S.C.P.
Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corporation
Ahli United Bank K.S.C.
Kuwait Finance House, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports