Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) offers traditional and Islamic banking solutions to individuals, high net worth individuals, government, and corporate customers. Its product and service portfolio comprises current and savings accounts; fixed deposits; debit and credit cards; savings and protection solutions; auto, personal, home, and education loans; corporate and structured finance; investment banking; and wealth management. It also offers other services such as foreign exchange, Islamic banking, brokerage, cash management, trade finance, and bond and Sukuk trading. The bank has a presence in the UAE, India, Jersey, Singapore, the UK, Cayman Islands, Isle of Man, and Luxembourg. ADCB is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Key Recent Developments
Oct 23,2018: Masdar and Bee'ah reach financial close on UAE's first waste-to-energy facility
Jul 17,2018: UAE Economy to Improve Due to Higher Crude Oil Prices
Apr 27,2018: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank posts financial results for Q1 2018
Apr 26,2018: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank posts financial results for Q1 2018
Jan 28,2018: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank posts financial results for year ended December 31, 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Key Information
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Overview
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Key Employees
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Key Employee Biographies
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Key Operational Heads
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Major Products and Services
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-History
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Company Statement
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Business Description
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Corporate Strategy
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-SWOT Analysis
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Strengths
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Weaknesses
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Opportunities
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Threats
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Performance Chart
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Key Information
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Key Ratios
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Share Data
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Major Products and Services
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, History
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Key Employees
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Key Employee Biographies
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Key Operational Heads
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Other Locations
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Subsidiaries
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Key Competitors
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, SWOT Analysis
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Ratios based on current share price
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Annual Ratios
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports