Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Verso Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Verso Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Verso Corporation (Verso) is a manufacturer and supplier of printing and specialty papers and pulp. It offers a broad range of products such as coated papers, specialty products, and uncoated printing papers. The company also manufactures and sells kraft pulp, which is utilized to produce printing and writing paper grades and tissue products. Its product portfolio includes coated freesheet, uncoated freesheet, coated groundwood, supercalendered, label and converting, flexible packaging, technical papers, northern bleached hardwood kraft, northern and southern bleached softwood kraft, deinked pulp. Verso's products are widely used in commercial printing, media, and marketing such as magazines, retail inserts, catalogs, corporate collateral, books, high end advertising brochures, annual reports and direct mail. The company operates production facilities in various states in the US such as Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Verso is headquartered in Miamisburg, Ohio, the US.
- Detailed information on Verso Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Verso Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Verso Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Verso Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Verso Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Verso Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Verso Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Verso Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Verso Corporation: Company Overview 9
Verso Corporation: Overview and Key Facts 9
Verso Corporation: Overview 9
Verso Corporation: Key Facts 9
Verso Corporation: Key Employees 11
Verso Corporation: Key Employee Biographies 12
Verso Corporation: Major Products and Services 13
Verso Corporation: Company History 14
Verso Corporation: Management Statement 17
Verso Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries 19
Verso Corporation: Key Competitors 20
Verso Corporation: Company Analysis 21
Verso Corporation: Business Description 21
Verso Corporation: SWOT Analysis 22
Verso Corporation: SWOT Overview 22
Verso Corporation: Strengths 22
Verso Corporation: Weaknesses 23
Verso Corporation: Opportunities 23
Verso Corporation: Threats 24
Verso Corporation: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 25
Verso Corporation: Financial Deals Overview 25
Verso Corporation: Targets and Partners 27
Verso Corporation: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 28
Verso Corporation: Advisors 29
Verso Corporation: Top Legal Advisors 29
Verso Corporation: Top Financial Advisors 29
Verso Corporation: Mergers and Acquisitions 30
Verso Corporation: Divestments 31
Verso Corporation: Recent Developments 32
Verso Corporation: News and Events Summary 32
Verso Corporation: Business Expan
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports