Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
SGD S.A.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
SGD S.A.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
SGD S.A. (SGD), formerly known as Saint-Gobain Desjonqueres, is a glass packaging solutions provider in France. The company's product portfolio includes an array of healthcare, beauty and pharmacy glass bottles. It offers injectable glass vials, infusion bottles, and oral and nasal vials. It also provides custom-made vials such as EasyLyo, and U Save. The company distributes various packaging products through its subsidiary, EMBELIA. The company's products find application in industries such as cosmetics, and pharmacy. It operates through sales offices and production sites in France, Germany, India, and China. The company operates as a part of China Jianyin Investment Ltd. SGD is headquartered in Paris, France.
- Detailed information on SGD S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting SGD S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of SGD S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on SGD S.A.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about SGD S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of SGD S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess SGD S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on SGD S.A.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
SGD S.A.: Company Overview 9
SGD S.A.: Overview and Key Facts 9
SGD S.A.: Overview 9
SGD S.A.: Key Facts 9
SGD S.A.: Key Employees 10
SGD S.A.: Major Products and Services 11
SGD S.A.: Company History 12
SGD S.A.: Locations and Subsidiaries 15
SGD S.A.: Key Competitors 17
SGD S.A.: Company Analysis 18
SGD S.A.: Business Description 18
SGD S.A.: SWOT Analysis 19
SGD S.A.: SWOT Overview 19
SGD S.A.: Strengths 19
SGD S.A.: Weaknesses 20
SGD S.A.: Opportunities 20
SGD S.A.: Threats 21
SGD S.A.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 22
SGD S.A.: Financial Deals Overview 22
SGD S.A.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 23
SGD S.A.: Private Equity and Ownership 24
SGD S.A.: Recent Developments 25
SGD S.A.: News and Events Summary 25
SGD S.A.: Business Expansion 26
SGD S.A.: Corporate Governance 27
SGD S.A.: Regulatory and Legal Events 27
SGD S.A.: Strategy and Operations 28
Contact Us 29
About MarketLine 30
List of Figures
Figure 1: SGD S.A.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 2: SGD S.A.: Private Equity and Ownership Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 3: SGD S.A.: Private Equity and Ownership Volume by Deal Type (2014-YTD*2018)
List of Tables
Table 1: SGD S.A.: Key Facts
Table 2: SGD S.A.: Key Employees
Table 3: SGD S.A.: Company History
Table 4: SGD S.A.: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: SGD S.A.: Key Competitors
Table 6: SGD S.A.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Table 7: SGD S.A.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD*
Table 8: SGD S.A.: Private Equity and Ownership Volume and Value Tr
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports