Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Royal Schiphol Group-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Royal Schiphol Group (Royal Schiphol) is an aviation company that offers airport services to domestic and international airways. The company provides aviation, consumer products & services, real estate, alliances & participation services. It also offers Infrastructure, safety and security facilities for airlines, passengers, handling agents and logistics service providers.The company's domestic airports include Rotterdam the hague, Eindhoven, Lelystad airports and international airports are Groupe adp, Brisbane airport and Jfk (t4) new York airports. It constructs cargo buildings to increase the belly cargo flights to connect the major cargo zones. The company has strong business presence in Europe continent. Royal Schiphol is headquartered at Schiphol, North Holland, the Netherlands.
Royal Schiphol Group Key Recent Developments
Mar 12,2018: Royal Schiphol Group appoints Dick Benschop as CEO
Feb 06,2018: Anne Hustinx appointed Director of Corporate Legal at Royal Schiphol Group
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Royal Schiphol Group-Key Facts 5
Royal Schiphol Group-Key Employees 6
Royal Schiphol Group-Key Employee Biographies 7
Royal Schiphol Group-Major Products and Services 8
Royal Schiphol Group-History 9
Royal Schiphol Group-Company Statement 10
Royal Schiphol Group-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Royal Schiphol Group-Business Description 15
Royal Schiphol Group-Corporate Strategy 16
Royal Schiphol Group-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Royal Schiphol Group-Strengths 17
Royal Schiphol Group-Weaknesses 18
Royal Schiphol Group-Opportunities 19
Royal Schiphol Group-Threats 20
Royal Schiphol Group-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 22
Feb 06, 2018: Anne Hustinx appointed Director of Corporate Legal at Royal Schiphol Group 22
Section 4-Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List of Tables
Royal Schiphol Group, Key Facts 5
Royal Schiphol Group, Key Employees 6
Royal Schiphol Group, Key Employee Biographies 7
Royal Schiphol Group, Major Products and Services 8
Royal Schiphol Group, History 9
Royal Schiphol Group, Other Locations 13
Royal Schiphol Group, Subsidiaries 13
Royal Schiphol Group, Key Competitors 21
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Aeroports de Paris Ingenierie
VINCI Airports SAS
BAM International bv
ORGA Aviation BV
Netherlands Airport Consultants BV
Royal Schiphol Group, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports