Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
PackSys Global AG-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PackSys Global AG (PackSys) is a subsidiary of Bruckner Group GmbH, is a manufacturer, distributor and exporter of packaging equipment. It manufactures machinery for the packaging industry. The company provides machines for laminated tubes, aerosol cans, aluminum tubes, cartridge packing, hot stamping systems, plastic tube equipment, and plastic caps and closures. The company's product portfolio includes side-seamer, slitting machines, header and capper, decoration line, printer and cappers. It also offers after sales services such as installation, repairs and maintenance and other technical support to their customers. The company along with its subsidiaries operates in Switzerland, Thailand, India, China, the US and Brazil. PackSys is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1-About the Company
PackSys Global AG-Key Facts
PackSys Global AG-Key Employees
PackSys Global AG-Major Products and Services
PackSys Global AG-History
PackSys Global AG-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PackSys Global AG-Business Description
PackSys Global AG-SWOT Analysis
PackSys Global AG-Strengths
PackSys Global AG-Weaknesses
PackSys Global AG-Opportunities
PackSys Global AG-Threats
PackSys Global AG-Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
PackSys Global AG, Key Facts
PackSys Global AG, Key Employees
PackSys Global AG, Major Products and Services
PackSys Global AG, History
PackSys Global AG, Other Locations
PackSys Global AG, Subsidiaries
PackSys Global AG, Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Portola Packaging, Inc
Crown Holdings Inc
Bosch Packaging Technology GmbH
Admiral Packaging Inc
PackSys Global AG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports