Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Orbis S.A.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Orbis S.A.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Orbis S.A. (Orbis) is a tourism and hotel company in Poland. The company's major properties comprise suites and rooms, health and fitness centers, restaurants and bars, and cafes. It also offers tennis courts, horse riding, swimming pools, boat cruises, golf courses, and conference and meeting rooms. Orbis operates its hotels under the brands of Pullman, M Gallery, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget Sofitel, Novotel and Mercure. The company's portfolio includes owned hotels, leased hotels, franchised properties, and hotels under management agreements. The company operates its hotels in collaboration with Accor Hotels and under Accor brands in several countries including Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Romania. Orbis is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
- Detailed information on Orbis S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Orbis S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Orbis S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Orbis S.A.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Orbis S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Orbis S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Orbis S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Orbis S.A.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Orbis S.A.: Company Overview 9
Orbis S.A.: Overview and Key Facts 9
Orbis S.A.: Overview 9
Orbis S.A.: Key Facts 9
Orbis S.A.: Key Employees 11
Orbis S.A.: Key Employee Biographies 12
Orbis S.A.: Major Products and Services 13
Orbis S.A.: Company History 14
Orbis S.A.: Management Statement 16
Orbis S.A.: Locations and Subsidiaries 18
Orbis S.A.: Key Competitors 19
Orbis S.A.: Company Analysis 20
Orbis S.A.: Business Description 20
Orbis S.A.: SWOT Analysis 21
Orbis S.A.: SWOT Overview 21
Orbis S.A.: Strengths 21
Orbis S.A.: Weaknesses 21
Orbis S.A.: Opportunities 22
Orbis S.A.: Threats 22
Orbis S.A.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 24
Orbis S.A.: Financial Deals Overview 24
Orbis S.A.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 26
Orbis S.A.: Advisors 27
Orbis S.A.: Top Legal Advisors 27
Orbis S.A.: Mergers and Acquisitions 28
Orbis S.A.: Divestments 29
Orbis S.A.: Recent Developments 30
Orbis S.A.: News and Events Summary 30
Orbis S.A.: Business Expansion 31
Orbis S.A.: Corporate Governance 32
Orbis S.A.: Financial Deals 33
Orbis S.A.: Financial Performance 33
Orbis S.A.: Strategy and Operations 33
Contact Us 35
About MarketLine 36
List of Figures
Figure 1: Orbis S.A.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM )
Figure 2: Orbis S.A.: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 3: Orbis S.A.: M&A Average Deal Size-Value (USD m)
Figure 4: Orbis S.A.: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 5: Orbis S.A.: Divestments Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD 2018)
List of Tables
Table 1: Orbis S.A.: Key Facts
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports