Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Heinzel Holding GmbH (HHG) is a pulp and paper product manufacturer. The company offers products such as duplex board, triplex board, carrier board, sackkraft paper, packaging paper, cupstock and platestock, and testliner and white top testliner. It provides bleached sulphate pulp, bleached kraft paper and calendered uncoated natural paper. Heinzel Holding owns and operates hydropower, wind power, and photovoltaic solar plants; and operates agricultural land that produces maize, winter wheat, oil squash, soya beans, rye, millet, and spelt. The company also operates a dairy cattle farm and real estate properties. The company serves publishers, catalogue producers, retail chains, corrugated container board producers, paper producers, bag and packaging industry and office paper retailers. Heinzel Holding is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
Heinzel Holding GmbH Key Recent Developments
Jan 08,2019: Construction work at the Heinzel Group's Danzermuhl hydropower in final phase
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1-About the Company
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Key Facts
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Key Employees
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Major Products and Services
Heinzel Holding GmbH-History
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Company Statement
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Business Description
Business Segment: Industry
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Trading
Heinzel Holding GmbH-SWOT Analysis
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Strengths
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Weaknesses
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Opportunities
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Threats
Heinzel Holding GmbH-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments
Jan 08, 2019: Construction work at the Heinzel Group's Danzermuhl hydropower in final phase
List of Tables
Heinzel Holding GmbH, Key Facts
Heinzel Holding GmbH, Key Employees
Heinzel Holding GmbH, Major Products and Services
Heinzel Holding GmbH, History
Heinzel Holding GmbH, Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Europapier International AG
M-real Hallein GmbH
Papierholz Austria Gmbh
Klabin Austria GmbH
Heinzel Holding GmbH, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports