Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Clarkson PLC (CKN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Clarkson PLC (Clarkson) is a provider of integrated shipping services. The company transports raw materials and finished goods into homes, plants and factories the world over. Its service portfolio encompasses shipbroking, ship management and financial services including investment banking services, project finance, fund management and allied services. It also offers port services such as stevedoring and warehouse management, and forwarding and logistics services; and property services. Clarkson provides its services to all sectors of the shipping and offshore industries. It has presence in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Clarkson is headquartered in London, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Clarkson PLC - Key Facts 5
Clarkson PLC - Key Employees 6
Clarkson PLC - Key Employee Biographies 7
Clarkson PLC - Major Products and Services 8
Clarkson PLC - History 9
Clarkson PLC - Company Statement 11
Clarkson PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 - Company Analysis 15
Clarkson PLC - Business Description 15
Clarkson PLC - Corporate Strategy 16
Clarkson PLC - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Clarkson PLC - Strengths 17
Strength - Strong Presence in EMEA 17
Strength - Business Performance: Broking Segment 17
Strength - Working Capital 17
Clarkson PLC - Weaknesses 18
Weakness - Decline in Support Segment 18
Clarkson PLC - Opportunities 19
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 19
Opportunity - Global Energy Demand Outlook 19
Clarkson PLC - Threats 20
Threat - Stringent Regulations 20
Threat - Foreign Exchange Risks 20
Threat - Competitive Landscape 20
Clarkson PLC - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 - Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Figures
Clarkson PLC, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 25
Clarkson PLC, Ratio Charts 27
List of Tables
Clarkson PLC, Key Facts 5
Clarkson PLC, Key Employees 6
Clarkson PLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Clarkson PLC, Major Products and Services 8
Clarkson PLC, History 9
Clarkson PLC, Subsidiaries 12
Clarkson PLC, Key Competitors 21
Clarkson PLC, Ratios based on current share price 22
Clarkson PLC, Annual Ratios 23
Clarkson PLC, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Braemar Shipping Services Plc
Allied Shipbroking Inc.
ACM Shipping Group Plc
A.P. Moller - Maersk A/S
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports