Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Sabre Corporation (SABR)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sabre Corporation (Sabre) is a technology provider to the global travel industry. Its software, data, mobile and distribution solution offerings are used by airlines and hotel properties in managing critical operations, including guest and reservations and revenue, flight, network and crew management. The company also operates a global travel marketplace. Sabre serves Airlines and Airports, Car Rental Companies, Corporations, Cruise Lines, Developers, Government, Hotels, Meta Search Engines, Online Travel Agencies, Rail Carriers, Tour Companies, Travel Agencies, Travel Consolidators and Travel Management Companies. It operates offices in Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Sabre is headquartered in South Lake, Texas, the US.
Sabre Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2018: Sabre reports increase in revenue
Aug 01,2018: Sabre appoints new head of finance for the Middle East
Jul 25,2018: Sabre expands leadership team
Jul 18,2018: Sabre announces changes to organizational structure and additions to technology leadership
Jul 03,2018: Sabre Announces Appointment of Doug Barnett as CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Sabre Corporation-Key Facts 6
Sabre Corporation-Key Employees 7
Sabre Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 9
Sabre Corporation-Major Products and Services 10
Sabre Corporation-History 11
Sabre Corporation-Company Statement 18
Sabre Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2-Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
Sabre Corporation-Business Description 22
Business Segment: Airline and Hospitality Solutions 22
Business Segment: Travel Network 22
Geographical Segment: All Other 23
Geographical Segment: APAC 23
Geographical Segment: Europe 23
Geographical Segment: United States 23
Sabre Corporation-Corporate Strategy 24
Sabre Corporation-SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis-Overview 25
Sabre Corporation-Strengths 25
Sabre Corporation-Weaknesses 26
Sabre Corporation-Opportunities 27
Sabre Corporation-Threats 28
Sabre Corporation-Key Competitors 29
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
Jul 03, 2018: Sabre Announces Appointment of Doug Barnett as CFO 37
May 23, 2018: Sabre declares quarterly dividend 38
Jul 25, 2017: Sabre names president of Sabre Hospitality Solutions 39
Jun 30, 2017: Sabre names Joe DiFonzo as chief information officer 40
Jun 30, 2017: Sabre names new chief information officer 41
Apr 27, 2017: Sabre appoints new executives to lead Travel Network and Airline Solutions 42
Apr 18, 2017: Sabre appoints Roshan Mendis as senior vice president of Travel Network in Europe and Asia-Pacific 43
Mar 06, 2017: Sabre Airline Solutions president Hugh Jones to step down 44
Section 5-Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Figures
Sabre Corporation, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 34
Sabre Corporation, Ratio Charts 36
List of Tables
Sabre Corporation, Key Facts 6
Sabre Corporation, Key Employees 7
Sabre Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
Sabre Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
Sabre Corporation, History 11
Sabre Corporation, Subsidiaries 19
Sabre Corporation, Key Competitors 29
Sabre Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 30
Sabre Corporation, Annual Ratios 31
Sabre Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Sabre Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
Sabre Corporation, Interim Ratios 35
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Amadeus IT Group S.A.
Concur Technologies, Inc.
Priceline Group Inc.
Smarter Travel Media LLC
Sabre Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports