Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA) is a public transport company in South Africa. The company provides rail and bus services covering major cities within South Africa and connecting services to neighboring countries such as Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Its key operating areas within South Africa are Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Hoedspruit, East London, Port Elizabeth, Musina, Komatipoort and Bloemfontein. The company also provides property and asset management services through its subsidiaries: Intersite Investments and PRASA Corporate Real Estate Solutions (PRASA CRES). These subsidiaries manage and develop the assets and property under the company's management. PRASA is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa Key Recent Developments
Sep 17,2018: Residents of informal settlement in Philippi demand electrification
Jun 05,2018: PRASA Appoints a New Group CEO Mr Sibusiso Sithole
Dec 08,2017: PRASA names Cromet Molepo as new acting CEO
Dec 07,2017: Prasa appoints new CEO
Oct 19,2017: Cabinet appoints new interim Prasa board
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Key Facts 5
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Key Employees 6
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Major Products and Services 7
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-History 8
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Company Statement 9
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Business Description 13
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Strengths 14
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Weaknesses 15
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Opportunities 16
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Threats 17
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Jun 05, 2018: PRASA Appoints a New Group CEO Mr Sibusiso Sithole 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, Key Facts 5
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, Key Employees 6
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, Major Products and Services 7
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, History 8
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, Other Locations 11
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, Subsidiaries 11
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
South African Airways (Proprietary) Limited
SA Airlink (Pty) Ltd
Interair South Africa
Federal Air (Pty) Limited
Egoli Air (Pty) Ltd
1time Holdings Limited
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports