Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Air Canada-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Air Canada-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Air Canada (or 'the company') is an airline company that provides scheduled passenger services in the Canadian, the Canada-US trans-border and in the international markets, to and from Canada. It also provides tour operator services, leisure vacation packages and cargo services. The company primarily operates in Canada. Air Canada conducts its business through three segments namely, Passenger, Cargo and Other. The company is headquartered in Saint-Laurent, Canada.
- Detailed information on Air Canada required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Air Canada in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Air Canada including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Air Canada's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Air Canada, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Air Canada and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Air Canada as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Air Canada's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Air Canada: Company Overview 9
Air Canada: Overview and Key Facts 9
Air Canada: Overview 9
Air Canada: Key Facts 9
Air Canada: Key Employees 11
Air Canada: Key Employee Biographies 13
Air Canada: Major Products and Services 19
Air Canada: Company History 20
Air Canada: Management Statement 28
Air Canada: Locations and Subsidiaries 32
Air Canada: Key Competitors 33
Air Canada: Company Analysis 34
Air Canada: Business Description 34
Air Canada: SWOT Analysis 36
Air Canada: SWOT Overview 36
Air Canada: Strengths 36
Air Canada: Weaknesses 37
Air Canada: Opportunities 37
Air Canada: Threats 38
Air Canada: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 40
Air Canada: Financial Deals Overview 40
Air Canada: Targets and Partners 42
Air Canada: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 43
Air Canada: Mergers and Acquisitions 44
Air Canada: Capital Raising 45
Air Canada: Partnership 46
Air Canada: Recent Developments 47
Air Canada: News and Events Summary 47
Air Canada: Business Expansion 50
Air Canada: Contracts 51
Air Canada: Corporate Governance 53
Air Canada: Financial Deals 53
Air Canada: Financial Performance 53
Air Canada: Strategy and Operations 54
Contact Us 55
About MarketLine 56
List of Figures
Figure 1: Air Canada: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM )
Figure 2: Air Canada: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 3: Air Canada: M&A Average Deal Size-Value (USD m)
Figure 4: Air Canada: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 5: Air Canada: Capital Raising Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 6: Air Canada: Capital Raising by Deal Type (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 7: Air Canada: Partnership
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports