Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack (The Pep Boys), a subsidiary of Icahn Automotive Group LLC, is an automotive aftermarket service and automobile spare parts and accessories provider. The company offers alternators, tires, batteries, brakes, shocks and struts, lighting, wipers, motor oil, wheels, floor mats, seat covers, truck accessories, travel accessories, motor oil, wash, wax and detailing, additives and chemicals and coolants. It also provides various services including tire installation, repair services, performance and aftermarket services, oil change and preventative maintenance services. The company offers these products and services under several private label brands including Proline, Valvoline, Highland, Castrol, Mobil1, Shell, Quaker State, Continental, Michelin, Good Year, Falken, Cooper Tires, Champion, Bosch, Prostart, Wagner, Powerstop, Blue Def, Rislone and Philips. The Pep Boys is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the US.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-Key Facts 5
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-Key Employees 6
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-Major Products and Services 7
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-History 8
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-Business Description 12
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-Strengths 13
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-Weaknesses 14
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-Opportunities 15
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-Threats 16
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California, Key Facts 5
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California, Key Employees 6
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California, Major Products and Services 7
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California, History 8
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California, Other Locations 10
The Pep Boys-Manny, Moe & Jack of California, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc
O'Reilly Automotive Inc
Advance Auto Parts, Inc.
CSK Auto Corporation
The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack of California, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports