Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Oshkosh Corporation (OSK)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Oshkosh Corporation (Oshkosh) designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of engineered specialty vehicles and vehicle bodies for the primary markets of defense, refuse hauling, concrete placement, access equipment, and fire and emergency. Its product portfolio includes aerial work platforms, tele-handlers, vertical mast lifts, stock pickers, scissor lifts, boom lifts, trailers, towing and recovery equipment, custom and commercial fire apparatus, rescue and homeland security apparatus, aircraft rescue and fire-fighting vehicles, snow blowers and plow trucks, rear-discharge mixers, mixer drums, front-discharge mixers, concrete batch plants, refuse collection vehicle bodies, demountable containers and container handling equipment. The company offers its products in North America; Europe, Africa and the Middle East; and Rest of the world. Oshkosh markets its products through direct sales and service representatives and distributors. Oshkosh is headquartered in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the US.
Oshkosh Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2018: Oshkosh Corporation to Announce Third Quarter Earnings July 31, 2018
Jun 26,2018: Oshkosh announces fiscal 2017 sustainability report
May 09,2018: Oshkosh appoints Raymond Odierno to board of directors
Apr 27,2018: Oshkosh posts fiscal 2018 Q2 results
Feb 23,2018: Oshkosh Corporation Named 2017 Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Oshkosh Corporation-Key Facts 6
Oshkosh Corporation-Key Employees 7
Oshkosh Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 9
Oshkosh Corporation-Major Products and Services 10
Oshkosh Corporation-History 13
Oshkosh Corporation-Company Statement 17
Oshkosh Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Oshkosh Corporation-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Access Equipment 21
Business Segment: Commercial 21
Business Segment: Defense 22
Business Segment: Fire & Emergency 22
Geographical Segment: Europe, Africa and the Middle East 22
Geographical Segment: Other North America 22
Geographical Segment: Rest of the world 23
Geographical Segment: United States 23
Oshkosh Corporation-Corporate Strategy 24
Oshkosh Corporation-SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis-Overview 25
Oshkosh Corporation-Strengths 25
Oshkosh Corporation-Weaknesses 26
Oshkosh Corporation-Opportunities 27
Oshkosh Corporation-Threats 28
Oshkosh Corporation-Key Competitors 29
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
Jul 18, 2018: Oshkosh Corporation to Announce Third Quarter Earnings July 31, 2018 37
Feb 23, 2018: Oshkosh Corporation Named 2017 Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year 38
Feb 13, 2018: Oshkosh Corporation Named One Of The 2018 World's Most Ethical Company By Ethisphere Institute 39
Feb 13, 2018: Oshkosh Corporation Named One Of The 2018 World's Most Ethical Company By Ethisphere Institute For The Third Time 40
Jan 25, 2018: Oshkosh Reports Fiscal 2018 First Quarter Results 41
Oct 31, 2017: Oshkosh reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results 43
Oct 31, 2017: Oshkosh reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results 45
Aug 02, 2017: Oshkosh reports higher Q3 net income, provides guidance for 2017 47
Apr 26, 2017: Oshkosh Q2 net income decreases 48
Jan 26, 2017: Oshkosh Q1 net income increases 49
Section 5-Appendix 50
Ratio Definitions 50
About GlobalData 54
Contact Us 54
List of Figures
Oshkosh Corporation, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 34
Oshkosh Corporation, Ratio Charts 36
List of Tables
Oshkosh Corporation, Key Facts 6
Oshkosh Corporation, Key Employees 7
Oshkosh Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
Oshkosh Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
Oshkosh Corporation, History 13
Oshkosh Corporation, Subsidiaries 18
Oshkosh Corporation, Key Competitors 29
Oshkosh Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 30
Oshkosh Corporation, Annual Ratios 31
Oshkosh Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Oshkosh Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
Oshkosh Corporation, Interim Ratios 35
Currency Codes 50
Capital Market Ratios 50
Equity Ratios 51
Profitability Ratios 51
Cost Ratios 52
Liquidity Ratios 52
Leverage Ratios 53
Efficiency Ratios 53
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
BAE Systems Plc
Manitou BF SA
Rosenbauer International AG
General Dynamics Corp
Lockheed Martin Corp
Haulotte Group SA
J C Bamford Excavators Ltd
Oshkosh Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports