Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
MAN SE (MAN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MAN SE (MAN) is a commercial vehicle and mechanical engineering company. It involves in designing, developing, manufacture and sale of wide range of engineering goods such as trucks, buses, diesel engines, turbo machinery, and special gear systems. The company serves various sectors such as oil and gas, chemical, refining, and processing industries, and for producing industrial gases and electricity. It also offers services such as ongoing expansion of after-sales services, leasing and financial services. The company operates production facilities in Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Czech Republic, China, Austria, Poland, Russia, South Africa, India, France, Turkey, Mexico and Brazil. It markets products through importers and direct distributors in various countries; and operates business in Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Middle East countries. MAN is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
MAN SE Key Recent Developments
Sep 05,2018: MAN Engines sets new standard with V12-2000 and V8-1300 yacht engines[TOPC : ML-MAN SE]
Aug 21,2018: MAN SE: termination of the domination and profit and loss transfer agreement with MAN SE
Apr 23,2018: International Sales expert G ran Nyberg appointed as new Executive Board member for Sales and Marketing at MAN Truck & Bus
Mar 09,2018: MAN receives iF Design Award for bus
Jul 27,2017: MAN names head of marine service support for MAN Engines
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
MAN SE-Key Facts 6
MAN SE-Key Employees 7
MAN SE-Key Employee Biographies 8
MAN SE-Major Products and Services 9
MAN SE-History 11
MAN SE-Company Statement 16
MAN SE-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
MAN SE-Business Description 21
Business Segment: MAN Diesel & Turbo 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: MAN Latin America 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: MAN Truck and Bus 22
Key Stats 22
Business Segment: Renk 22
Key Stats 22
MAN SE-Corporate Strategy 23
MAN SE-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
MAN SE-Strengths 24
MAN SE-Weaknesses 25
MAN SE-Opportunities 26
MAN SE-Threats 27
MAN SE-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
MAN SE, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
Aug 21, 2018: MAN SE: termination of the domination and profit and loss transfer agreement with MAN SE 37
Apr 23, 2018: International Sales expert G ran Nyberg appointed as new Executive Board member for Sales and Marketing at MAN Truck & Bus 38
Jul 27, 2017: MAN names head of marine service support for MAN Engines 39
Jun 12, 2017: Volkswagen Truck & Bus and MAN Truck & Bus announce executive changes 40
Jun 12, 2017: Volkswagen Truck & Bus and MAN Truck & Bus announce executive changes 41
May 22, 2017: MAN Diesel & Turbo elects new chairman of supervisory board 42
Mar 09, 2017: Field testing the new MAN six-cylinder naturally aspirated engine for Cogeneration systems 43
Mar 07, 2017: MAN appoints new member for head of business development off-road and power 44
Section 5-Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Figures
MAN SE, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 33
MAN SE, Ratio Charts 35
List of Tables
MAN SE, Key Facts 6
MAN SE, Key Employees 7
MAN SE, Key Employee Biographies 8
MAN SE, Major Products and Services 9
MAN SE, History 11
MAN SE, Subsidiaries 18
MAN SE, Key Competitors 28
MAN SE, Ratios based on current share price 29
MAN SE, Annual Ratios 30
MAN SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
MAN SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
MAN SE, Interim Ratios 34
MAN SE, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Tata Motors Ltd
Robert Bosch Corporation
Navistar International Corporation
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
Isuzu Motors Ltd
Capstone Turbine Corp
MAN SE, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports