Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Ficosa International SA-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Ficosa International SA-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Ficosa International, S.A. (Ficosa) develops, manufactures, and commercializes systems and components for commercial and industrial vehicles. Its key products include exterior and interior rear-view mirrors; vehicle communication systems and antennas; and advanced driver assistance systems including lane departure warning, blind spot detector, and parking assist vision systems. The company offers electro-mobility systems such as battery pack systems and battery management systems. It also provides automatic and manual gearshift systems, parking brake systems, and systems for liquid propulsion, canalization, and control in vehicles. It also manufactures components and systems for inside seats and doors for automobiles. The company has presence across Asia, Europe, the Americas. Ficosa is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.
- Detailed information on Ficosa International SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ficosa International SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Ficosa International SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Ficosa International SA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Ficosa International SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Ficosa International SA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Ficosa International SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Ficosa International SA's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Ficosa International SA: Company Overview 7
Ficosa International SA: Overview and Key Facts 7
Ficosa International SA: Overview 7
Ficosa International SA: Key Facts 7
Ficosa International SA: Key Employees 8
Ficosa International SA: Major Products and Services 9
Ficosa International SA: Company History 10
Ficosa International SA: Management Statement 12
Ficosa International SA: Locations and Subsidiaries 13
Ficosa International SA: Key Competitors 14
Ficosa International SA: Company Analysis 15
Ficosa International SA: Business Description 15
Ficosa International SA: SWOT Analysis 16
Ficosa International SA: SWOT Overview 16
Ficosa International SA: Strengths 16
Ficosa International SA: Weaknesses 17
Ficosa International SA: Opportunities 17
Ficosa International SA: Threats 18
Ficosa International SA: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 19
Ficosa International SA: Financial Deals Overview 19
Ficosa International SA: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 20
Ficosa International SA: Private Equity and Ownership 21
Ficosa International SA: Recent Developments 22
Ficosa International SA: News and Events Summary 22
Ficosa International SA: Business Expansion 22
Ficosa International SA: Strategy and Operations 23
Contact Us 24
About MarketLine 25
List of Figures
Figure 1: Ficosa International SA: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 2: Ficosa International SA: Private Equity and Ownership Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD*20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports