Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Dana Inc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Dana Inc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Dana Inc (Dana) designs, manufactures and distributes driveline products, power technologies and genuine service parts for vehicle manufacturers globally. Its portfolio of products includes axles, drive shafts, steering shafts, tire management products, power-transmission products, heat shields, engine sealing systems and thermal-management products. Dana also provides torque converters, electronic controllers, fuel cells, air-cooling systems and separator plates to light, medium or heavy trucks, vans, sport and crossover utility vehicles, passenger cars, buses, specialty vehicles and off-highway markets. The company operates through subsidiaries and distribution network in the Americas, Europe and the Asia-Pacific regions. Dana is headquartered in Maumee, Ohio, the US.
- Detailed information on Dana Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Dana Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Dana Inc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Dana Inc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Dana Inc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Dana Inc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Dana Inc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Dana Inc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Dana Inc: Company Overview 9
Dana Inc: Overview and Key Facts 9
Dana Inc: Overview 9
Dana Inc: Key Facts 9
Dana Inc: Key Employees 11
Dana Inc: Key Employee Biographies 13
Dana Inc: Major Products and Services 14
Dana Inc: Company History 15
Dana Inc: Management Statement 21
Dana Inc: Locations and Subsidiaries 23
Dana Inc: Key Competitors 25
Dana Inc: Company Analysis 26
Dana Inc: Business Description 26
Dana Inc: SWOT Analysis 30
Dana Inc: SWOT Overview 30
Dana Inc: Strengths 30
Dana Inc: Weaknesses 31
Dana Inc: Opportunities 31
Dana Inc: Threats 32
Dana Inc: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 34
Dana Inc: Financial Deals Overview 34
Dana Inc: Targets and Partners 36
Dana Inc: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 37
Dana Inc: Advisors 38
Dana Inc: Top Legal Advisors 38
Dana Inc: Top Financial Advisors 38
Dana Inc: Mergers and Acquisitions 39
Dana Inc: Divestments 40
Dana Inc: Recent Developments 41
Dana Inc: News and Events Summary 41
Dana Inc: Business Expansion 44
Dana Inc: Contracts 45
Dana Inc: Corporate Governance 45
Dana Inc: Financial Performance 46
Dana Inc: Market Developments 47
Dana Inc: Strategy and Operations 47
Contact Us 48
About MarketLine 49
List of Figures
Figure 1: Dana Inc: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM*)
Figure 2: Dana Inc: M&A Activity by Geography (TTM*)
Figure 3: Dana Inc: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 4: Dana Inc: M&A Average Deal Size-Value (USD m)
Figure 5: Dana Inc: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 6: Dana Inc: M&A Activity by Geogra
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports