Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
BioMar Group AS-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
BioMar Group A/S (BioMar), formerly known as BioMar Holding A/S, a subsidiary of Danish conglomerate Schouw & Co., is a manufacturer and supplier fish feed to the aquaculture sector. It provides feed products that cover the entire life cycle including larvae feed, fry feed, smolt feed, grower feed, and brood stock feed. BioMAr offers products for fishes in marine cold water, fresh water, marine warm water species and warm water species. It caters to retail and commercial customer markets across North Sea, Americas and Continental Europe. The company operates production plants in Norway and Scotland. BioMar is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark.
BioMar Group AS Key Recent Developments
Nov 20,2017: BioMar appoints new general manager in Ecuador
May 04,2017: BioMar reports Q1 financial results
Apr 07,2017: Biomar strengthens product development in Central America
Mar 10,2017: Strong results for BioMar Group
Mar 10,2017: BioMar reports delivered financial results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
BioMar Group AS-Key Facts 5
BioMar Group AS-Key Employees 6
BioMar Group AS-Key Employee Biographies 7
BioMar Group AS-Major Products and Services 8
BioMar Group AS-History 9
BioMar Group AS-Company Statement 11
BioMar Group AS-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
BioMar Group AS-Business Description 15
BioMar Group AS-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
BioMar Group AS-Strengths 16
BioMar Group AS-Weaknesses 17
BioMar Group AS-Opportunities 18
BioMar Group AS-Threats 19
BioMar Group AS-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 21
May 04, 2017: BioMar reports Q1 financial results 21
Apr 07, 2017: Biomar strengthens product development in Central America 22
Mar 10, 2017: Strong results for BioMar Group 23
Mar 10, 2017: BioMar reports delivered financial results 24
Section 4-Appendix 25
About GlobalData 25
Contact Us 25
List of Tables
BioMar Group AS, Key Facts 5
BioMar Group AS, Key Employees 6
BioMar Group AS, Key Employee Biographies 7
BioMar Group AS, Major Products and Services 8
BioMar Group AS, History 9
BioMar Group AS, Subsidiaries 12
BioMar Group AS, Key Competitors 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Vinh Hoan Corporation
Nippon Formula Feed Manufacturing Company Limited
BioMar Group AS, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports