Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Beneo GmbH-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Beneo GmbH-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
BENEO GmbH (BENEO), a subsidiary of Sudzucker AG, is a manufacturer of functional ingredients for food and animal feed industries. The company offers inulin, oligofructose, alternative carbohydrates, rice derivatives, wheat gluten, prebiotic fibres, digestible carbohydrates and vegetable proteins. It also offers sugar-free excipient isomalt and a range of sweeteners. The company caters its products to processed food industry. Its products find application in food products such as frozen desserts, baked goods, fruit preparations, sweet bars, savory products, low fat table spreads, breads, pasta and noodles, breakfast cereals, chocolates, processed cheeses, confectioneries, processed meat products, dairy products, dietary supplements and fermented dairy products. BENEO operates its production facilities in Belgium, Germany, Italy and Chile. BENEO is headquartered in Mannheim, Germany.
- Detailed information on Beneo GmbH required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Beneo GmbH in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Beneo GmbH including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Beneo GmbH's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Beneo GmbH, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Beneo GmbH and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Beneo GmbH as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Beneo GmbH's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Beneo GmbH: Company Overview 6
Beneo GmbH: Overview and Key Facts 6
Beneo GmbH: Overview 6
Beneo GmbH: Key Facts 6
Beneo GmbH: Key Employees 7
Beneo GmbH: Major Products and Services 8
Beneo GmbH: Company History 9
Beneo GmbH: Locations and Subsidiaries 10
Beneo GmbH: Key Competitors 11
Beneo GmbH: Company Analysis 12
Beneo GmbH: Business Description 12
Beneo GmbH: SWOT Analysis 14
Beneo GmbH: SWOT Overview 14
Beneo GmbH: Strengths 14
Beneo GmbH: Weaknesses 15
Beneo GmbH: Opportunities 15
Beneo GmbH: Threats 15
Beneo GmbH: Recent Developments 17
Beneo GmbH: News and Events Summary 17
Beneo GmbH: Business Expansion 17
Contact Us 18
About MarketLine 19
List of Tables
Table 1: Beneo GmbH: Key Facts
Table 2: Beneo GmbH: Key Employees
Table 3: Beneo GmbH: Company History
Table 4: Beneo GmbH: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: Beneo GmbH: Key Competitors
Table 6: Beneo GmbH: News and Events Summary
Table 7: Beneo GmbH: Business Expansion
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports